2019 Honda Civic Sedan Trim Levels
Are you in the market for a new sedan? There are more than enough options to choose from with all the 2019 models being released. Not just any vehicle will do though, you want a vehicle that is reliable and that has the features that you are looking for. A 2019 model that offers a variety for drivers to choose from is the Honda Civic.
The 2019 Honda Civic sedan is offered to drivers in five different trim level. Each trim level starts at a different price and offers a different set of standard features. With this array of options, each driver can find a Civic model that fits both their needs and their budget.
Continue reading to learn about the different model options of the 2019 Honda Civic or click on the button below to view our current Civic inventory.
Trim Levels and Features of 2019 Civic Sedan
Below we have listed out the different trim levels of the 2019 Honda Civic and some of the features that they have to offer.
- LX – Honda Sensing®, 2.0-liter engine with 158 horsepower, Muti-Angle Rearview Camera, Bluetooth® streaming audio
- Sport – Available CVT with paddle shifters, Apple CarPlay™ integration, Android Auto™ integration, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, push-button start
- EX – 1.5-liter turbocharged engine with 174 horsepower, One-Touch Power Moonroof, 7-inch display touchscreen, 8-way power driver’s seat
- EX-L – Leather-trimmed seats, automatic dimming rearview mirror, HomeLink® Remote System, remote engine start, Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Touring – Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, 450-watt Premium Audio System, LED headlights with auto on/off, 18-inch alloy wheels, rain-sensing windshield wipers
Cannon Honda has a wide selection of new and pre-owned Honda vehicles for shoppers to choose from including the Honda Civic. Stop by the dealership today if you are interested in learning more about one of our models or click on the button below to receive more information.