2019 Honda Pilot Trim Levels
Most vehicles that are offered today come in a variety of trim levels for drivers to choose from. When drivers find a vehicle with multiple trim options, they are more likely to find the model that is right for them. Finding a vehicle that fits your needs and your budget is important, and different trim levels give you that opportunity.
The 2019 Honda Pilot is offered in five different trim levels – LX, EX, EX-L, Touring and Elite. Each of these models starts at a different price and have a unique set of standard and available features. The features build off the model listed before it. Below we have listed out the different trim models and some of their available features that are included.
Continue reading to learn more about the 2019 Honda Pilot trim level features or click on the button below to view our current Honda Pilot inventory.
2019 Pilot Trims and Features
- LX – 3.5-liter V6 engine, 280 horsepower, Honda Sensing®, 8-passenger seating, multi-angle rearview camera, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL), hill start assist, push-button start
- EX – Includes all features available on the LX plus Intelligent Traction Management, Apple CarPlay™ integration, Android Auto integration, one-touch 2nd-row seats, 10-way power driver’s seat, remote engine start, CabinControl™ remote compatibility
- EX-L – Includes all features available on the EX plus one-touch power moonroof, leather-trimmed seats, Navigation and Advanced RES, 2nd-row passenger sunshades, power tailgate, two-position memory for driver’s seat, available 115-volt power outlet, available Blu-ray™ Rear Entertainment System (RES)
- Touring – Includes all features available on the EX-L plus Hands Free Access Power Tailgate, heated front and rear outboard seats, 590-watt Premium Audio System, LED headlights with auto-on/off, 9-speed automatic transmission with idle-stop, mobile hotspot capability, 20-inch alloy wheels, roof rails, side mirrors with memory and integrated LED turn indicators
- Elite – Includes all features available on the Touring plus a panoramic roof, perforated heated 2nd-row captain’s chairs, heated and ventilated front seats, wireless phone charger, standard variable torque all-wheel-drive (AWD), rain-sensing windshield wipers, LED front-row map lights, heated steering wheel, auto-dimming power-folding side mirrors