2019 Honda Pilot vs 2018 Toyota Highlander
Finding a vehicle that has the capacity and capabilities that you are looking for can be tough. If you need a vehicle that can fit your whole family and haul the gear that you need, then look at the 2019 Honda Pilot. To help give you a better idea of how the 2019 Pilot compares to its competition, we compared it to the 2018 Toyota Highlander.
When comparing these two spacious SUVs, we found that the 2019 Honda Pilot is equipped with a more powerful engine that provides 280 horsepower compared to the 2018 Highlander’s 185 horsepower. Both vehicles have a seating capacity of eight passengers and have additional space in the back for gear. Continue reading to view the comparison of the two SUVs and to learn more about the 2019 Honda Pilot or click on the button below to view our inventory!
|3.5L V6 6A||Engine||2.7L 4-Cylinder 6-Speed|
|3,500 pounds||Max Towing Capacity||1,500 pounds|
|280 hp / 262 lb-ft torque||Horsepower / Torque||185 hp / 184 lb-ft torque|
2019 Pilot Trim Levels
- LX – Honda Sensing®, 8-Passenger Seating, Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, 280 horsepower, 18-inch alloy wheels, Push Button Start, Hill Start Assist
- EX – Intelligent Traction Management, Apple CarPlay™ Integration, Android Auto™ Integration, One-Touch 2nd-Row Seats, 8-inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Touch-Screen
- EX-L – One-Touch Power Moonroof, Leather-Trimmed Seats, Navigation and Advanced RES, 2nd-Row Passenger Sunshades, available CabinTalk™ in-car PA system, available 115-Volt Power Outlet
- Touring – Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate, Heated Front and Rear Outboard Seats, 590-Watt Premium Audio System, LED Headlights w/ Auto-On/Off
- Elite – Panoramic Roof, Perforated Heated 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs, Heated and Ventilated Front Seats, Wireless Phone Charger, Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
Stop by Cannon Honda today to view our Honda inventory or click on the button below to receive more information!